We live in a world filled with rhythms,
Sometimes we just need to learn how to listen to them.
We’ll use body percussion techniques to create a tactile awareness between the senses of sound and touch, giving you a new appreciation for your own inner rhythm of life.
This 2.5 hour workshop will include:
– 60 minute Vinyasa flow practice
– Discussion of living rhythms in our bodies and the world around us
– Exploration of body percussion techniques
– Overview of simple rhythmic devices and techniques
– Exploration of simple rhythmic improvisations and creativity within a set time signature (4/4)
LIMITED PLACES / BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL
Hosted at Westide Yoga